- ACLU Immigrants' Rights
- Catholic Charities - Refugee and Immigrant Services
- Dolores Street Community Services
- Immigration Advocates Network
- Immigration Center for Women and Children
- Irish Immigration Pastoral Center
- La Raza Community Resource Center - Immigration Services
- Organizations That Can Help With Citizenship
- Refugee Transitions
- San Francisco, California Immigration Legal Aid & Pro Bono Services
- San Francisco Immigrant Legal & Education Network
- San Francisco Immigration Legal Defense Collaborative
- SF Coalition of Asylee, Immigrant and Refugee Services
- SF Pathways to Citizenship
- U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services
All across our nation, communities of faith are rising to the occasion to support vulnerable immigrants who have been singled out and live in fear of deportation. Throughout our City, a multitude of community and faith-based efforts have mobilized to respond to these threats in significant ways.
The San Francisco Interfaith Council (SFIC) created THE IMMIGRATION DEFENSE FUND (Fund), a program supported by our City's Mayor, as a new vehicle to encourage and support wide private engagement and investment in these critical issues of immigrant support.
As the San Francisco Interfaith Council is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization, contributions to The Immigration Defense Fund are tax deductible.
- Wire transfer donations may be made by contacting Cynthia Zamboukos at 415-474-1321 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Checks payable to the San Francisco Interfaith Council with a notation in the memo line for "The Immigration Defense Fund" may be mailed to:
San Francisco Interfaith Council, P.O. Box 29055, San Francisco, CA 94129